1. General provisions
1.2. The Foundation cares about privacy and ensures a high standard of protection of personal data of the Service Users.
1.3. The controller of the personal data, the processing of which is described below, is the Foundation.
2.1. Foundation: Electric Vehicle Promotion Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Cegłowska 28/1, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care institutions and the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department, under KRS number 0000638940, TIN 1182129992, REGON 365480610
2.2. Service: website with all functionalities located at: www.fppe.pl
2.3. User: a person using the Service
2.5. GDPR – Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
3. Data collected through the Service
FPPE respects the privacy of individuals using the Service and therefore collects personal data only to the extent that is necessary for the efficient operation and management of the Foundation’s website and the Service, and uses them only for that purpose.
4. Information collection policy
4.1. As a result of using the Service, the Foundation may process the following personal data: first and last name, contact information (e-mail address, telephone)
4.2. For all matters related to data protection, you may contact by mail at the Foundation’s address or electronically at: email@example.com
4.3. Provision of data by the User is voluntary, but may be necessary to use the functionality of the Service.
4.4 In carrying out its statutory activities, the Foundation benefits from the contacts of people interested in our areas of activity. This is the Foundation’s internal database for:
1) informing about the publications and ongoing work of the Foundation;
2) inviting and confirming attendance at events organized or co-organized by the Foundation;
3) informing about campaigns and actions undertaken by the Foundation;
4) sending newsletters to people interested in the ongoing activities of the Foundation, to the press and to subscribers of Green Car Magazine;
5) establishing and maintaining contacts with media representatives.
5. Data recipients
5.1. In our operations, we adhere to the highest ethical standards and are committed to protecting the privacy of those who have entrusted us with their data. Recipients of personal data of Service Users may be employees and associates of the Foundation who have been duly authorized and trained to process personal data of Users.
5.2. We make the personal data we store available only to companies that perform services on our behalf in the field of servicing the information system and printing and mailing our letters and information materials, conducting educational and informational campaigns concerning the statutory objectives of the Foundation’s activities. These entities have access to the data entrusted to them only for the purpose of carrying out our order based on the agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data.
6. Legal basis and purpose of data processing
The Foundation processes the personal data of Service Users for the following purposes:
1) to make it possible to establish contact with the Foundation and to allow the Foundation to answer questions – the legal basis for processing is Article 6 par. 1(f) of the GDPR (realization of the Foundation’s legitimate interest, i.e. statutory purposes);
2) to ensure the security and functionality of the Service – the Foundation processes personal data in order to analyse the correctness of the operation of the Service, obtain statistics on traffic on the Service and for archiving purposes. The Foundation also handles complaints from Users related to problems with the operation of the Service. The legal basis for processing is Article 6 par. 1(f) of the GDPR (realization of the Foundation’s legitimate interest, i.e. ensuring the operation of the Service);
3) to pursue or protect against possible claims – in case of possible claims against Users or the need to protect against claims, the Foundation may process User data obtained through the Service. The legal basis for processing is Article 6 par. 1(f) of the GDPR (realization of the Foundation’s legitimate interest, i.e. protection against claims or the pursuit of claims).
7. Users’ rights related to data processing
7.1. In connection with the processing of personal data, the User has the right to:
1) access the data – the Foundation is obliged to provide the User with all information about the manner and scope of processing of the User’s personal data;
2) rectify the data – if the User believes that the data are incorrect or incomplete, he/she may request that the Foundation rectify them;
3) delete the data – the User has the right to request the deletion of his/her personal data, and the Foundation is obliged to comply with the request if it is legally justified;
4) restrict the processing of personal data – the User has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data in the cases specified in the regulations;
5) transfer personal data – the User has the right to request the transfer of personal data by the Foundation in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, only if the processing took place on the basis of a contract or consent and was carried out by automatic means);
6) object to data processing – the User may object to the processing of his/her personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes (due to his/her particular situation) or to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes.
7.2. In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the Foundation electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.3. In the event that a violation of data protection laws is deemed to have occurred, the User has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8.1. Recipients of newsletters who register on the Website consent to the processing of their data in the form of e-mail address, first name and last name for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The contact information provided by newsletter recipients is processed by the Foundation with the recipients’ consent solely for the purpose of sending the requested newsletter.
8.2. The Foundation sends 3 types of newsletters – a general newsletter informing about the current activities of the Foundation and including a summary of events from the world of electromobility, a newsletter for journalists with press materials and standpoints from the Foundation, and a newsletter for events organized by the Foundation as part of its statutory activities.
8.3. The e-mail address of the recipients of the Foundation’s newsletters is associated with other data resulting from the history of contacts with the Foundation, such as, for example: first name, last name, function held and the name of the institution or organization with which it is associated, telephone number, and possibly other data that we have received from publicly available sources or that have been voluntarily provided to us by the newsletter recipient due to other contacts with the Foundation. We use the data processed in the system to manage our relationship with the community and plan the Foundation’s activities, such as sending invitations to events we organize.
8.4. Recipients of newsletters have the right to request access to their data, correct them or object to further processing. The Foundation provides the newsletter recipients with the opportunity to remove their data from the contact database. If you do not wish to receive the newsletters please click on the unsubscribe link in the body of the newsletter or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
9. Invitations and information
9.1. We process contact details in the form of first name, last name, e-mail address, and in some cases (for mailings) mailing address, home address or position and business address to send information about our activities, actions and publications, and invitations to events we organize. Personal data obtained by us from publicly available sources or provided to us voluntarily by persons we have contacted in connection with previously organized events and actions, or as part of other interactions (e.g., newsletter mailings), are stored in the system, associated with each other and processed for the purpose of informing you about our activities and inviting you to further actions or events organized by us.
9.2. Recipients of our invitations and information have the right to request access to their data, correct them or object to further processing. The Foundation provides the ability to delete data from the contact database.
9.3. If you no longer wish to receive invitations and information, please click the unsubscribe link in the body of the e-mail you received or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Request for deletion of data
If you request that your data be deleted from our contact database or object to their processing, we will remove your data from the database and will not send you information you do not want. The User should make a request for deletion of data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
12. Provisions concerning cookies
12.1. The www.fppe.pl Service uses text files commonly referred to as cookies to obtain statistical information about the traffic and activity of Users and the use of the Site in order to, among other things, customize the Site to the needs of Users. Cookies are used to collect information about the use of our Site and the correct configuration of the Service, as well as to remember the User’s settings.
12.4. The Site may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter). Third-party websites have their own privacy policies and use their own cookies. The Foundation is not responsible for cookies sent by other websites to which we publish links on the Site.
12.5. The User may at any time deactivate the acceptance of Cookies in his/her browser, however, the effect of such a change may be impediments to the operation of services provided through the Site. Due to the variety of browsers and applications available to operate websites, the management of cookies looks different in different browsers, so before using the Site, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with how to manage the privacy/security features located in the menu of the browser you are using, and configure them in the way you prefer.